Sunday, April 19, 2009

Costco Hotdogs and Hot Pastrami...

Any of you who have had a Costco hot dog know the absolutely juicy, flavorful goodness that resides inside the bun and dog combination. I love them. It is really good food and it is ridiculously cheap. The tartness of the mustard, the tomato flavor so conveniently provided by the ketchup, and the bittersweet taste of the sour kraut packed on the hot dog. I love the Costco hot dog.



I also love a good hot pastrami sandwich. I do not even need to describe how good it is if you are a fan of the sandwich. I will just say GLORIOUS!!! So good.

So now we come to the point of bringing up the above mentioned items. The hot dog and sandwich are so good. This I do not deny. They are also guilty of one very real truth. They both are the meal that keeps on giving. For one day and in severe cases, two days you will notice that you will be constantly burping. Everybody burps, so no big deal right? Wrong. It is a big deal. For the day or two you experience this burping, you will come across a real surprise. You will continue to burp and unlike a soda burp, these burps will bring about the sensation that you just ate the hot dog or sandwich all over again. In some cases you may feel the urge to chew! I may have eaten you oh hot dog or hot pastrami sandwich three hours ago, but I now am enjoying you again and again.

Thank you for this amazing gift you continually give me when I eat you!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't deny the amazing-ness of the Costco hot dog. Everything's just right with it. Gosh, that brings back some childhood memories right there.
    Nice one, baby Reuth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, and you thought my Hot-Pocket-flavor status update was gross?

    ReplyDelete