Sunday, June 14, 2009

Birthday Thanks!

So another year has come and gone and I am now one year older. All in all it was a pretty good birthday. There were only a few minor hiccups, but I/we overcame and had a great day. This year for my birthday we had some friends over to my parents house. We had Rock Band going in one room and the Nintendo Wii in another. It was a blast. We got my brother Adam's big speakers out of his room and hooked them up the the Rock Band setup. It was awesome and LOUD! I love rock band and we had a blast. A lot of you friends actually took the mic and sang! That was so much fun for me. I am normally the only one that wants to sing, so it was nice to be able to kick back and watch for a bit.

First off I would like to thank my lovely wife Rachael for putting this all together. You are such an amazing wife and you do so much for me! Thank you for putting on such a great party. You make me a better person!!!

Thank you to all of you friends who showed up and made my birthday a great one. Sorry to those of you who could not make it, you were missed!!!

I would like to give a special thanks to my friends Bobby and Candace. Thank you guys for hanging with me all day. I had a blast disc golfing with you Bobby and it was great to get do a margarita movie night! You guys truly bless(ed) me and I am so thankful for your friendship. Bobby, your encouragement means a lot to me and I am thankful to have you speak into my life and your listening ear.

Again, thank you to all my friends! I am a very blessed man and you all are a huge part of that!!!

1 comment:

  1. Marty, you have a unique ability!!! You are always able to make me laugh, even in unexpected palces!!! Thank You Friend!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete