Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My house smells good!

My house is full of some amazing aromas at the moment.

The hazelnut candle and the sweetly intoxicating maple doughnut smell that it sends through the house smells amazing.

The twice bakes garlic potatoes that are in the oven that my amazing wife is preparing have my taste buds salivating for just one bite of their greatness.

The meatloaf, oh the meatloaf! Yum!!!

To top it all off, I am in the company of three wonderful and beautiful girls to share my evening with!

I am loving life right now!

2 comments:

  1. I love your family. I am so thankful to be a part of your lives....I love you guys. I am thinking of what your house must smell like right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm am loving this post! A thankful heart prepares the way for the Lord!

    ReplyDelete